Size: 5L Bottle
Description: CliniMax is a mildly alkaline, non-hazardous, multipurpose detergent for Medical and Dental applications. CliniMax can be used for manual and ultra sonic instrument cleaning, equipment cleaning and also for the cleaning of environmental surfaces such as surgical tables, lighting, benches and trolleys.
CliniMax® uses the latest surfactant technology to emulsify and solubilise organic soils such as blood, protein and lipids (fats). CliniMax® also assists in preventing the re-deposition of organic soils in surfaces and equipment during the cleaning process.
The use of advanced surfactant technology also makes CliniMax® an excellent environmental surface cleaner for a variety of hard surfaces.
- Non-hazardous (according to Safework Australia Criteria)
- Low foaming (to allow the user to see what is happening in solution)
- Bacteriostatic (prevents the growth of bacteria)
- Free rinsing
- Uses 100% recyclable packaging
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect quality instruments
- ARTG No: 125528
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category