Face Mask N95 Proshield Medium
Quantity: 10pcs per pack
Description: The ProShield® N-95 fluid-resistant mask provides a high level of respiratory protection for clinicians or patients who are potentially exposed to tuberculosis or need a high level of protection from liquid and airborne particles. These masks are particularly helpful during flu season when the risk of infection is high.
Features and Benefits
- Orange single pleat particulate respirator with bands.
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
Particulate Filter Respirator
- The N-95 mask is NIOSH approved as an N-95 particulate filter respirator. It meets or exceeds the standard performance criteria demanded by NIOSH for the management of Tuberculosis (TB)
NIOSH - National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (USA).
- The fluid-resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 & ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 16.0kPa pressure.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
Now from $16.95