Size: 5L container
Description: Bioactive fat, oil and grease treatment
Fats, oils, greases, proteins, human and animal wastes collect over time in sewerage treatment plants, septic tanks, grease traps, drains, effluent ponds and sink wastes, creating blockages and malodours. Until recently, these could only be removed with harsh chemicals or with great difficulty and expense.
NEOZYME is a concentrated biological waste water treatment that contains a unique blend of specialised microorganisms and enzymes that have been developed specifically to liquefy and digest fats, oils, greases and complex proteins. The product is simply applied to the waste retention area as detailed in the use directions below.
Features and Benefits
- Cost effective solution that can be used to degrade a variety of fats, oils, greases and complex protein based solid and liquid wastes.
- Eliminates the cause of the odour rather than simply masking odours.
- Eliminates solid build ups, blockages and downstream transfer of fats, oil and grease.
- Contains over 98 billion micro-organisms per litre (over 370 billion per gallon).
- Produces in situ enzymes that create a synergistic effect on a range of waste componentsover varying conditions.
- Effective over a wide pH range (5.0 – 9.8). Optimal performance achieved within a pH range of 6.5 – 8.5.
- Effective over a wide temperature range (3–60°C). Optimal performance achieved within a temperaturerange of 15 - 32°C.
- Effective under aerobic (oxygenated) and anaerobic (oxygen depleted) conditions however increasing oxygen levels in a system will greatly enhance the performance of Neozyme.
- Non-hazardous, easy to use formula. Ready to use. Environmentally safe
- Long shelf life – 12 months from date of manufacture. Safe to use with all metals and plastics
Apply (pour or pump) as follows:
Drains/Sinks Grease Traps Septic Tanks/Effluent Pond
Add 100mL into drains twice a week.
Add 250mL into trap daily.
Initial Dose - Add 500ml per 2000L capacity, into tank. Ongoing Dose - Add 250ml per 2000L capacity, weekly. Spray 25L per hectare on the surface weekly.
Store product in sealed, original container out of the reach of children and out of direct sunlight, between 0- 40°C.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|